3.08.2010

Any-Kind-A Man

Another song about a woman who's leaving her no-good fella, this time from Victoria Spivey.

Daddy, there's a big change in your life
Why you don't treat me like you should a wife
Why you stay out all night
And you don't come home for days
But daddy you know, that isn't right
And now I've changed my ways

Well, you dragged me around until I'd lost my pride
And when I lose you, I'll be satisfied
Cause any-kind-a man will be better than you

If he's got one leg, that'd be alright
Just so he brings that one leg home to mama every night
Cause any-kind-a man will be better than you

Well, I tried being good, I meant to live like I should
That didn't matter to you
Now my good days are done, man I'm having my fun
Don't care what I do

Aw, I'm really glad I found you out in time
I mean to get me a good man while I'm in my prime
Cause any-kind-a man will be better than you

No comments:

Post a Comment